Bsc(Hons) MCoun MBACP ACTO Certificated
I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP).
A graduate with honours in Psychology and Counselling in 1995, I subsequently obtained a Masters in Counselling (MCoun) and have recently supplemented my training with a General Certificate in Online Counselling.
In addition to my private practice and as well as counselling residents in retirement homes, I have worked for a well-known suicide prevention organisation and also for Cruse Bereavement.
Experience and Qualifications
- General Certificate in Online Counselling & Psychotherapy, Academy for Online Counselling and Psychotherapy (ACTO) (2020)
- Essentials in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Beck Institute (2019)
- Bereavement Support Training, Cruse Bereavement (2015)
- Member British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy since 2013
- Master in Counselling Monash University, Melbourne, Australia (Honour Soc – 2013)
- Emotional Resilience Building Program: Prevention of Anxiety and Depression (2011)
- Relationship Effectiveness Training (2005)
- British Psychology Society Graduate Member 1995
- Bsc (Hons) Psychology and Counselling, Integrative Therapy, University of Surrey (1995)
- Suicide Prevention Training (1988)